Saturday, October 6, 2012

Surat Lamaran Kerja Front Office Manager II

To: HRD Manager
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel

Dear Sir/Madame,

I respectfully like to apply for a job if there is still an opening or vacancy to be your employer in esteemed establishment. I am very much interested to work at your any Hotel around the world because I have already much experience in Hotel Management outside Indonesia.

I graduated from Akademi Pariwisata ........ and I are very confident with my back ground, knowledge, experience, and I willing to work hard.

If there is a possibility to work at your Hotel to be a Front Office Manager or even an Front Office Assistant Manager either one of them, I will be appreciated so much to inform me for the interview schedule.

Thank you very much in advance for your kindly consideration and hoping for your favorable response as soon as possible please at my e-mail or my phone number.

Sincerely Yours,



......................




Surat Lamaran Kerja Front Office Manager II via loker-bersama

No comments:

Post a Comment