Monday, September 17, 2012

Surat Lamaran Kerja Contact Center Officer II

To:
Manager Recruitment
PT XL Axiata Tbk


Dear Sir,

Reading your advertising in Internet, that your firm look for a Contact Center Officer, I would be interested in exploring the possibility of obtaining such a position within your firm.

I am graduating from a Bachelor of ........ in ........ University, majoring ... with GPA 2,xx. My experience in PT. ......... as a Call Center Officer. I have an ability to operate computer. I can spoken English and i can teamwork and personality.

I am enclosing my resume for your information and would value the opportunity with you at your convenience the possibility of employment.

Yours faithfully,


..............




Surat Lamaran Kerja Contact Center Officer II via loker-bersama

No comments:

Post a Comment